I am a trauma-conscious transformational coach specializing in disenfranchised grief and childlessness. Together, we can face whatever feelings being childless has brought up for you. Grief, shame, failure, and regret are just a few of the feelings my clients experience, and I am willing and ready to compassionately witness your feelings and guide you through them. You don’t have to go on your journey alone.
I have been a student and practitioner of acupuncture and Chinese medicine for 20 years, have meditated and been trained in mindfulness-based stress reduction for more than 10 years, but no training or experience in my life could have prepared me for how challenging it would be to face not being able to have children.
At first I didn’t even want to feel better, which I now understand is because part of grieving is having your loss acknowledged. I couldn’t find things to be grateful for and begin to enjoy my life again because I didn’t have the support I needed to grieve. It would have been like trying to put toothpaste on my toothbrush without taking the cap off first. It was truly the most difficult thing I have ever been through.
Once I found the support and tools I needed to guide me in my grieving process and to heal the old wounds that it reopened, I knew I had to help others who are childless. I use a combination of trauma-conscious coaching techniques, neurolinguistic programming, guided meditation, and hypnosis, all tailored to the individual client’s needs.
Being childless is not something we get over. It is something we can either allow to shrink us, or something we can expand around and bring with us. It can either make us feel cut off from others, or it can increase our compassion and connection to ourselves and others.
• To hold you in a space of unconditional approval no matter what you’re thinking, feeling, or experiencing
• To recognize and validate your grief. It is real.
• To help you identify, accept, and move through difficult emotions so they no longer control your life
• To help you forge a new path. It may not be the path you dreamed of, or the path you would choose if you had a choice, but it can still be a path that includes joy alongside grief. That’s the thing about emotions, they can co-exist if we make enough space for them.
• Circumstantial Childlessness
• Pregnancy loss
• Trauma-Conscious Life Coaching
• Neurolinguistic Programming
• Disenfranchised Grief
• Letting Go of Limiting Beliefs
• Working with Challenging Emotions such as anger, shame, sadness, guilt, fear, rage, resentment, and grief
Individual coaching fees:
Group coaching fees:
• Eight-week online program (5-person maximum): $197
Accepting New Clients: Yes
Type of Service Offered: Virtual
State of Practice: Massachusetts
Country: United States
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 20% off CNBC Wellness Partner discount on all sessions
• Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
• Trauma-Conscious Transformational Coach
• Certified Hypnotherapist
• Graduate of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Practicum at UMass Medical School
• Master Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner
Click Here To Book Your FREE 30-Minute Coaching Call
By clicking Request a consultation, you consent to being contacted by this provider via email, phone, voicemail or text. Please note that email is not a secure means of communication.