I’m a psychologist and the founder of Call2action, a friendly and supportive online community for Spanish speaking childless women. We help them to unite around common causes, interests, and problems. We offer a safe space in which you can develop emotional tools for a fuller life and interact with people with similar ideas to have a better relationship with them, with their environment and their possibilities.
We offer Spanish-speaking online 1:1 and group workshops that help:
· Women who go through the pain of not being able to be mothers.
· Women who do not know if they want to be mothers (our goal is not to convince them not to be mothers, but to have more clarity to make the decision they choose in an authentic way).
· Women who are tired of the social pressure of being mothers and want to learn to give firm and cordial answers to intrusive questions or 'advice' that people give them.
· Women who want to learn how to create a support network so that when they reach old age, they have a happy old age without children, accompanied and without fear of loneliness.
What does a workshop look like?
Is an online meeting. At the meeting, our participants gain information, engage in valuable discussion, raise ideas and take part in practical activities based in positive psychology on subjects related to childlessness.
¿Cómo es un taller?
Es una reunión en línea. El taller puede ser grupal o uno a uno. En el encuentro, nuestras participantes obtienen información, entablan discusiones valiosas, plantean ideas y participan en actividades prácticas con un enfoque de psicología positiva sobre temas de interés para mujeres sin hijos por circunstancias.
• Social infertility
• Perinatal loss
• Positive psychology
• Cognitive behavioral therapy
6-hour online workshop fee: Regular $300 USD
Accepting New Clients: Yes
Type of Service Offered: Virtual
Accept Insurance: No
Prescribe Medication: No
State of Practice: Mexico City
• Licensed Psychologist
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 20% off CNBC Wellness Partner discount on online workshop
By clicking Request a consultation, you consent to being contacted by this provider via email, phone, voicemail or text. Please note that email is not a secure means of communication.