· Find a therapist anywhere in the U.S. via the National Register of Health Service Psychologists database.
· Find a therapist anywhere in the U.K. via the UK Council for Psychotherapy.
· Facing childless discrimination in the workplace in the U.S.? Call the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at 202-663-4900 or find their nearest office here.
· Facing childless discrimination in the workplace in the U.K.? Contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission here.
· The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline in the U.S. is available at 800-662-4357.
· The SupportLine in the U.K. offering emotional support to any individual on any issue is available at 01708 765200.
· If you or someone you know has been struggling emotionally and contemplating suicide, help is available 24/7 through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 800-273-8255, or here.
World Childless Week, founded by Stephanie Phillips in 2017. The global community aims to raise awareness of the childless not by choice community.
Not So Mommy blog by Brandi Lytle. By embracing infertility and redefining what momhood means, her hope is to inspire others to be their authentic selves and live this imperfectly perfect life.
CanbaceLife blog by Nicci Fletcher, publisher of CANBACE Life Magazine, the world’s first magazine serving the childless not by choice community.
infertilityhonesty blog by Sarah Chamberlains. A funny, wry, honest and powerful blog about her life after infertility.
NonParents.com blog by Nina Steel created after she and her husband tried and failed to conceive for 9 years. A global community for people who either through personal circumstances or by choice, do not have children.
Tutum Global is the leading resource for childless women seeking to live an inspired life through and beyond childlessness, covering wellness, relationships, career, health, beauty, society, culture, travel, and lifestyle content.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. | © 2019 Tutum Global LLC. All Rights Reserved
Tutum Global welcomes voices from many spheres and publish content written by outside contributors with a wide range of opinions and views that does necessarily reflect our own. Share Your Voice